ZGEMMA h9s Openvix- no CCcam option in softcam Manager

amz1000

Hi all,

Need a bit of help as new to all this.

So I have the ZGEMMA h9s box which has openvix latest version. I'm trying to add a line to it however when I add the CCcam file to the box (in location usr》keys) , I cant seem to see anything in my softcam manager section on my box. I have rebooted it but still no luck.

Theres also nothing in my AutoBoutuetsMaker section.

Can someone please outline steps I am missing or need to do in order to get this to work.

P.s it's a new box

Hi all,

Need a bit of help as new to all this.

So I have the ZGEMMA h9s box which has openvix latest version. I'm trying to add a line to it however when I add the CCcam file to the box (in location usr》keys) , I cant seem to see anything in my softcam manager section on my box. I have rebooted it but still no luck.

Theres also nothing in my AutoBoutuetsMaker section.

Can someone please outline steps I am missing or need to do in order to get this to work.

P.s it's a new box
If you have the newer softcams, the CCcam.cfg file goes in the etc folder on vix and openatv now, not usr.keys folder

I could be wrong, I haven't got a H9 but I don't think CCcam is in the plugin feeds for the H9.
You would be better using oscam anyway.

struggling to configure any cams on h92h.tried oscam-emu oscam latest files put them in tucbox folder.any idea

I'm having similar problems. I have an n-line - the ncamd.list file is saved in both etc and usr/keys and I've installed mgcamd which is selected under softcam setup. But I can't get the line working. Worked fine on my h2s. Are there any other tricks needed for the h9s?

I'm having similar problems. I have an n-line - the ncamd.list file is saved in both etc and usr/keys and I've installed mgcamd which is selected under softcam setup. But I can't get the line working. Worked fine on my h2s. Are there any other tricks needed for the h9s?
Do you still have the line in the h2s?
Does it still work?
Have you tried a different line?
The file it should be in is newcamd.list not ncamd.list

Do you still have the line in the h2s?
Does it still work?
Have you tried a different line?
The file it should be in is newcamd.list not ncamd.list

Thank you very much for getting back to me. The filename did the trick. You're a hero!

Amazing how you think you've tried everything, any it ends up something so simple. Thanks again

Back