Zgemma H9s Powervu

gatonico

Hi Friends, anyone have working you H9s with powervu without stream relay?

I have a Dreambox dm920 and in his receiver the powervu channels working fine, but with the same config not work in my Zgemma h9s, i use Oscam 11.432 and Pure2 image in both receivers

Thanks for any help.

Have you tried an up to date image on your box. Dreambox had powerview without stream relay a long time before in was released on other recievers. I know it worked on vu boxes and technomate. I guess you are not clearing afn on 9e though.

Have you tried an up to date image on your box. Dreambox had powerview without stream relay a long time before in was released on other recievers. I know it worked on vu boxes and technomate. I guess you are not clearing afn on 9e though.
Yep i load the Pure2 image of Sept 11 2018, and not worked, i use the same image and Emu and config files for dreambox dm920 and work like a charm. And i am in America so not use AFN on 9e, but the powerview work similar in any sat. Thank you

I use pure2 image on solo4k and powerview was working in europe but afn stopped last month. Sorry maybe someone with your box can help more or try different images.

I use pure2 image on solo4k and powerview was working in europe but afn stopped last month. Sorry maybe someone with your box can help more or try different images.
I prove pure2, openspa, egami, openpli, openatv with Oscam and Ncam and with none i had see powerview channels, may be my config, but with dm920 working fine

Back