Zgemma H9S probs with Dreamset !!

carmine

Hello All,

I have owned my Zgemma box for over 6 months now and run a 95 cm motorised dish that i have 42 east to 30 west.
Anyway reason why i am posting this thread is I have always used Dreamset to set my Satellites and channels and Favourites, and what i did the other day was a massive mistake-
I was editing my Zgemma channels through the Dreamset software that my friend helped me set up but when i went to finish procedure with read i forgot to tick the ( do not send reload/reload settings command)
so now have lost the lot,
Can anyone on this great forum help me step by step please on how i go about fixing this PLease
Kind Regards
Carmine

Just an update I have been able to manually install and tune in Satellites manually on Zgemma but when I use Dreamset to read and then write as I try to set up a Favourites list it then does`nt let me find satellites on Zgemma all very strange can anyone help me with set up and to get this to work properly again ??

Hi Guys
Just an update I managed to fix problem what i did was go into settings of dreamset on laptop and changed Settings In Firware to something else then back to what i had it on and all works fine, hope this helps anyone on here who comes across this problem like i did
Cheers

Does anybody on this forum with same box as me use anything else software wise for channels epg etc ???

Back