Zgemma h9s se review

moshibeth

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Just a review from myself as seem very little help or info on this box on various forums

GOOD POINTS
1) Small compact and neatly sized for modern day device.
2) The multiboot allows up to 4 different images to be installed. I have willobuild-grogbuild and open Pli and it can be swapped between all 3 images in no time.
3) Picture quality is excellent on iptv and the zap time changing channels is very quick
4) I do advise anyone to keep a usb in for extra storage
5) Flashing process is pretty simple and best via a usb if not familiar with ftp clients like putty or openwebif
6) I have used and setup a few zgamma h9s 2s models but the se model seems to pack a big punch over its sister box

BAD POINTS
1) The android side seems to let it down at the moment. Its a simple process setting up the E2 side but flashing the android is a different story.
2) Took 4 attempts to flash an android image using the same usb and file. Changed nothing but finally she flashed on the 4th go.
3) Once the android image boots up i find the google app store will not allow any apps to be downloaded.
4) Side loaded apps via a usb and installs no problem
5) Once 3rd party apps are installed you get problem with the remote and online keyboard connecting
6) Once you get the android side playing a few apps it its pretty decent but this is new to me so a few pointers to help others.

Please feel free to post and ask questions

Cheers man, really useful review.

Can you point me to any useful setup guide(s) at all? Obviosuly want the best image for a simple setup for iptv and satellite.

I'm in IT so know linux, putty etc - just been ages flashing and configuring bloxes.

Just a thought on the flashing of multi-boot boxes like that.
There's no need to do so from USB or via an ssh client. Just power the box up using the rear power button and hold-down the red power button on the remote, and the box will launch into it's internal multi-boot setup where you can choose from a range of E2 builds.
Using the remote, choose the one you want, the partition to install to, and it will download it on the fly and launch the installation wizard. - couldn't be easier really.......

There's no need to do so from USB or via an ssh client. Just power the box up using the rear power button and hold-down the red power button on the remote, and the box will launch into it's internal multi-boot setup where you can choose from a range of E2 builds.
Using the remote, choose the one you want, the partition to install to, and it will download it on the fly and launch the installation wizard. - couldn't be easier really.......
Wow so it comes with pre installed links that go out online to doenload the images?

Hi mate, my H9se arrived with Open ATV and OpenPLI on multiboot... take it I need to flash to OpenVix assuming that's better?

Can anyone help me rid of the boot logo of the woman for willobuild?

Tried the bootlogo plugin... keeps going back to it.

Tried replacing mvi files In etc and shared enigma2 directories... keeps going back...

Don't get me wrong she's fit but it's gonna cause issues 🤣

Back