zgemma h9s se

hi has anybody bought one of these Zgemma H9S SE UHD 4k satellite Receiver 1x DVB-S2X - Android / Enigma2? if so what are your thoughts on it?many thanks
i just got rid of mine, the single tuner version.
I found it good, you have to add to expand the flash to improve its specs and speed but well worth a punt if you only want one tuner.
I had Openvix bare on mine and with 8gb sd card for flash was lightening fast! i traded mine in for a mutant twin for recording purposes

Is anyone using a Zgemma H9s se to run usuals - stab motor ?. I don't wanna invest then find out its not compatible. I had a Zgemma a while back that wouldn't move the dish

I've seen a few on eBay around the 60 quid mark, are they the one's ?. Just checking there's no newer revision models ?

Is anyone using a Zgemma H9s se to run usuals - stab motor ?. I don't wanna invest then find out its not compatible. I had a Zgemma a while back that wouldn't move the dish
Back in the days of the dm500s lots users had issues with the 500s not moving motors, the stabb mount with its low power consumption was seen as a fix for the problem. Maybe you had a bad H9.

Other things to hinder motor movement on boxes with a low amperage output would be the power consumption your LNB uses and the condition of your coax and how long a run that coax is.

My solution in the DM500s days was a stabb mount, Titanium LNB and ct125 low loss coax, worked for me and 100s of others taking my advice at the time.

Back