Zgemma h9s se

It’s my brothers he has put open atv on there and wooshbuild infinity,the second usb stick wouldn’t initialise on wooshbuild and from then on nothing would work .

Just skip the initialisation on web infinity and continue setup once done then initialise the usb/hdd after completed setup

Just skip the initialisation on web infinity and continue setup once done then initialise the usb/hdd after completed setup
Are you sure you do not need to exit wooshbuild setup then initialse usb reboot then continue with wooshbuild setup. wooshbuild cannot complete setup unless you have initialised usb it has no where to download files to and cannot do it to system no space.

Are you sure you do not need to exit wooshbuild setup then initialse usb reboot then continue with wooshbuild setup. wooshbuild cannot complete setup unless you have initialised usb it has no where to download files to and cannot do it to system no space.
When it crashes when it comes to usb initialising I just skip it and continue with setup and installed ok on Edison is mini and a h2s

When it crashes when it comes to usb initialising I just skip it and continue with setup and installed ok on Edison is mini and a h2s
yes but are you sure the usb had not already been initialised before wooshbuild instalation ?

There is a new Android Image none beta available but it is 500mb . Not the Jungle version.

Any ideas where i can upload it to free with little hassle lads ?

You mean the one that's just been posted on digitalworldz? Wow you are fast! Make sure you credit the original poster
Yeah that one feel free to upload it if you want mate. Not many want to upload 565mb !

Yours to upload max_gee or is that Hotelelectrics ?

Last edited:
Back