zgemma h9s se

mial

hi is there another programme i can use instead of xstremity on this box as i have probs with exstremity on vod when i exit out it wont let me got to switch box off using openvix image thanks

hi is there another programme i can use instead of xstremity on this box as i have probs with exstremity on vod when i exit out it wont let me got to switch box off using openvix image thanks
Are you sure the problem is xtreamity no one else has mentioned this also you need to exit out of xstreamity not just vod section.

what version of xstreamity are you using?
latest version is V 3.63

Last edited:
thanks for reply dont think i have if i download it can i put it on a usb or have i have use filezille thanks again

thanks for reply dont think i have if i download it can i put it on a usb or have i have use filezille thanks again
Open xtreamity and check the version number.
If it's an old version you can uninstall it and download/install it again from plugins menu

If you have to install latest version,make sure when you uninstall plugin you reboot box .
install new version then reboot box again.

Open xtreamity and check the version number.
If it's an old version you can uninstall it and download/install it again from plugins menu
hi its 3.58 understand latest is 3.63 downloaded it but stuck trying to install using usb appreciate any help

hi its 3.58 understand latest is 3.63 downloaded it but stuck trying to install using usb appreciate any help
You've downloaded it to your laptop/pc?
You should have downloaded it from plugins menu.
Put it on a usb and put the usb in the box.
Make sure it's not compressed (zipped) when you transfer it to the usb, otherwise the box won't recognise it

You've downloaded it to your laptop/pc?
You should have downloaded it from plugins menu.
Put it on a usb and put the usb in the box.
Make sure it's not compressed (zipped) when you transfer it to the usb, otherwise the box won't recognise it
hi box not recognising it its not in zip folder

hi so do i go back to the begining flash box but before i start put a 64 usb in back of box thanks for every ones help
You can try adding a usb stick to the box and install and run the Flash expander plugin using that usb to expand to.

hi so do i go back to the begining flash box but before i start put a 64 usb in back of box thanks for every ones help
Yes i seriously would but go for a 8/16 GB sandisk it will format much quicker during setup process. You need to keep that usb in all the time after it has been flashed or these issues will keep happening.

The box is stuck on jedi plugin ? I think
just formated 32 usb took everything off box inserted usb put everything back still the same go toxstremity ,vod select say drama films they play but if ipress exit on remote nothing happen but vix comes up in left corner spinning around and have to switch box off then on again yes i am using jedimaker as well thanks ps server said nothing to do with him yet its built into his server details

just formated 32 usb took everything off box inserted usb put everything back still the same go toxstremity ,vod select say drama films they play but if ipress exit on remote nothing happen but vix comes up in left corner spinning around and have to switch box off then on again yes i am using jedimaker as well thanks ps server said nothing to do with him yet its built into his server details
Have you reflased the box

Back