Zgemma h9s- tuner setting help

Hello friends,

Setting up my spare box and need some help. The box has single tuner but I want to set my motorised dish and fixed 28e via 2 way diseqc switch .

The motor is on lnb1 and fixed dish is on lnb2 port on the switch.

What is best way to set up tuners . I cant seem to find the option to have usals and fixed dish at same time. Only option available is to have either usals only (can't use fix dish ) or setup both dishes as fixed. For example 13e and 28e

Using openvix .

Cheers

The golden rule of tuner configuration is that it must match what is attached to it.

Draw a picture of the wiring you have used. It may be correct, it may not be. Switch should be between motor and LNB, not between STB and motor. There is picture of how the hardware should be setup as well as how the tuner configuration should be done in the ViX manual.

Bear in mind that some people have issues with the H9S and motorised dishes.

The golden rule of tuner configuration is that it must match what is attached to it.

Draw a picture of the wiring you have used. It may be correct, it may not be. Switch should be between motor and LNB, not between STB and motor. There is picture of how the hardware should be setup as well as how the tuner configuration should be done in the ViX manual.

Bear in mind that some people have issues with the H9S and motorised dishes.

Excuse my hand writing but this is the picture of my setup. Previously I was using my multi tuner box so did no encounter any issues running three Sats at same time. I think now I have to sacrifice 23e as can't get that working with switch on both side so happy to get atleast motor and 28e working simultaneously.

Attachments

• 20220410_234758.jpg
    20220410_234758.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Thank you for the picture, the hardware is hooked up wrong. Please see this picture, the diseqc switch has to be between Motor and LNBs.
You should be able to use the all the satellites on the multi-LNB dish. The non-moving LNBs can be on one dish or several dishes.

Single tuner  motor and switch.JPG

Once you have it hooked up/wired correctly, adjust tuner configuration. This is picture is really old (2013), so some old names are used. I hope you can work through the slight renames

Combining Motor and Switch.jpg

You are also using two switches. There is a way to do it using committed/non-committed commands. You can in theory go up to 64 LNBs/dishes. I never learnt about it.

Anyway, just use one switch. Use the two port until the 4 port one arrives ( if you have to order one).

Back