Zgemma h9s+

Maxnew

Does anyone know anything about the Zgemma h9s+. It seems to have 1sat tuner and 1 terrestrial tuner. I Have just seen it on online but not sure where I can get one and at what price.

I’ve seen it on the air digital Facebook site.

Last edited:
This is the h9s that I think has 1sat and 1terestrial tuner. Does anyone know when it might go on sale in the uk

Attachments

• C06ECC30-E6AB-492E-9532-2E526BD3BCF5.png
    C06ECC30-E6AB-492E-9532-2E526BD3BCF5.png
    400.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
This is the h9s that I think has 1sat and 1terestrial tuner. Does anyone know when it might go on sale in the uk

Attachments

• DC5064B8-F629-4374-A83E-F7CFC2B5F406.png
    DC5064B8-F629-4374-A83E-F7CFC2B5F406.png
    400.9 KB · Views: 10
that is a picture of a H9s, there is no H9s
I’m hoping to get a h9 that has both sat and terrestrial tuner like the one in the pic.

The one in the pic is a H9s, it has all the tuners it's ever going to have, someone's listed it as having XYZ doesn't make it so, there is no H9S+

According to the website the only difference between the H9S and the H9S plus is that the plus has a common interface slot.
I can't see any mention of a DVB-C tuner.

H9S
H9S plus

If you want just a DVB-T then it would be the zgemma H9T then.
Correct in that they arenot doing a DVB-T+.
Stick with the H7 though as it has 2*DVB-S2/S2X + DVB-T2/C Hybrid tuner built-in and with latest images is one of the better models in the market at the moment [IMHO].

Up until 5.34pm today I thought I’d be going for a zgemma h7s but I might be changing my mind.
Now I find myself looking at reviews for the dinobot.
I’ll probably ask you for your review of it in the next couple of weeks.can you tell me where you bought it?( if that’s allowed on this forum)
The H7S is a decent box, just wish it had PiP.
I've just ordered a DinoBot 4K with my birthday money :grin:
Not heard too much about them but it's dual boot Android/Enigma2 with 1 x sat tuner and 1 x cable/terrestrial.

I’ll probably ask you for your review of it in the next couple of weeks.can you tell me where you bought it?( if that’s allowed on this forum)

I'm at work and can't remember at the moment. I'll look at the paperwork in the morning. I know it was eBay and it's coming from Germany.

This is the spec:

The Dinobot 4 K + UHD-receiver is one of the first hybrid UHD 4 K receiver, in which the choice of operating system is up to you. The Dinobot 4 K + UHD-receiver combines the operating systems Enigma2 and Android in a receiver, so you can always choose your preferred operating system and get maximum functionality.
Dinobot 4 K + UHD-receiver - two operating systems, numerous features
The Dinobot 4 K + receiver is one of the first 4K-Receivern that combine the strengths of two worlds (Android & Enigma) by default. This have with the Dinobot 4 K + UHD-receiver theoretically unlimited access to numerous multimedia and entertainment apps and features like YouTube, kodi, browser, Android apps u.v.m. common standards such as EPG, TimeShift - PVR support that. Teletext and co. dominated the Dinobot 4 K + receiver also. For brilliant colors and crisp the Dinobot 4 K has sharp pleasure of your 4K-Inhalte + with a 15000 DMIPS fast ARM Cortex A53 quad core processor, 8 GB eMMC Flash memory and 2 GB RAM for adequate performance.

Specifications and features of the Dinobot 4 K +:
-Operating systems: Enigma 2, Android 7.0
-Combo tuner (DVB-S2/S, DVB-T2/T/C)
-Processor: ARM Cortex A53, quad core 64 bit @ 1.6 GHz (15000 DMIPS) Hi3798MV200
-Graphics: high-performance multi core Mali 450
-8 GB eMMC 5.1 Flash memory
-2 4 GB DDR RAM
-Video resolution: 4 K at 10 bit, up to 3840 x 2160 (60 FPS)
-Bluetooth support (optional)
PVR support
Miracast capable
YouTube capable
-Time shift support
-HDR 10 support (optional)
-Smartphone - PC and Tablet mirroring possible
-Web server, NAS, Samba and UPNP connection possible
-Electronic program guide (EPG)
- Teletext
- Subtitles
-Compatible with wired mice and keyboards ( 2.4 G)
-Dimensions (W x D x H): 200 x 110 x 25 mm

Connectors:
1x Card Reader
1x USB 3.0
2x USB 2.0
1 x microSD slot
1 x Scart connector
1x S / PDIF Optical
1 x HDMI 2.0 a, HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.4
1 x RJ-45 LAN Jack 10/100/1000 Mbps
2 x 2.5 GHz / 5.8 GHz dual band antenna
1 x 12 V, 2A power supply

Scope of supply:
1 x Dinobot 4 K + sat-receiver combo
1 x antenna pair
1x HDMI cable
1x power supply
1x Remote control + batteries
1x Quick Start Guide

The op was asking about the 9S+ in the belief that it has a sat & terrestrial tuner, it doesn't but the Dinobot does.
I believe it may be useful information.

I’m sure when willo3092 gets the new box he’ll create a new thread with more info on this box. No pressurethis box looks like it could turn out to be very popular so I’m sure it will end up with its own section.
Until then I’m going to sit tight before making a decision.
Thanks to everyone’s input on this.

I'm also thinking about trying the Dinobot - either that or the Zgemma H7S so any info on the Dinobot box would be much appreciated.

My old H2S packed in recently - it started behaving like a Z80 processor if anyone can remeber that far back (think it was 2.5 Mhz clock speed). Took absolute ages to boot up.
I tried reflashing with USB which again took ages to boot up. Next time I power-cycled the box it now only shows RED LED even when left on for hours.

Hence I'm now looking for a new box.

I'm also thinking about trying the Dinobot - either that or the Zgemma H7S so any info on the Dinobot box would be much appreciated.

My old H2S packed in recently - it started behaving like a Z80 processor if anyone can remeber that far back (think it was 2.5 Mhz clock speed). Took absolute ages to boot up.
I tried reflashing with USB which again took ages to boot up. Next time I power-cycled the box it now only shows RED LED even when left on for hours.

Hence I'm now looking for a new box.

Try a different power supply, this is a common occurance

BRILLIANT!!!!
Thanks - I just figured because the RED LED was on the PSU was OK.
Works a treat now, thanks a lot - I owe you one.
I might still consider upgrading to 4K box - Zgemma H7S or Dinobot.
Just not so urgent now thanks to you :-)

Back