zgemma h9s

had this box about a month got up this morning put box on and tv stuck on open tv logo constant red triangle on front of box tried resetting and re installing with no joy any help would be much appreciated

reinstalling what?
have you tried reflashing it?
what have you changed or done recently that could have caused the crash?

i've still no idea what you are talking about..you reflashed it yesterday with a new image and this morning it won't work?

Explain, in sentences what you have done to the box, what image have you flashed?
did it work after flashing?

If box had lost internet connection it would be stuck on the logo screen until network test says all green and cam restarted and no go,then proceed to curse and pull hair out,updates can have an issue with things.

ive tried reflashing with open tv today when box wouldnt start ive used zgemmas for years but never came across this problem

if the box didn't complete flashing, you'll need to try again with a different usb stick, make sure it's formatted (FAT32) before you put the unzipped flash files on it.

tried reflashing using putty as all usbs ive tried are not working when box is turned on should the front panel have red or white triangle as mine is constantly red

H9s has a small reset button on it, try push that in then flash with a new open atv and then load in wooshbuild infinity.
Should fix it.

My issue if anyone can help.
Someone has just messaged me to say his date and time on the box it wrong and now the channels won't work because of it.
The date and time update though the internet but after a few box restarts it's still wrong .
Is there a manual fix for this issue?
Zgemma h9s.

tried reflashing using putty as all usbs ive tried are not working when box is turned on should the front panel have red or white triangle as mine is constantly red

Hi there mate im having the exact same problem as you straight down to the t lol Flashed a new image but it gets suck on open atv logo and sir digital sign constantly red . ?
I still have this problem but I did get it to flash I done a low level format using hdd guru and a full format after with windows format tool .
but im stuck on the logo again im stumped lol any help would be appreciated for the both for us thank you also im no stranger to ZGEMMA Boxes I know there full on fussy about what usbs they take .
Thankyou .

Just gonna try In about a hour I message zgemma support team about it and this is the reply I got :

I doubt it's your usb...

Once you have installed the image, don't install all plugins together,
e.g. E2 iPlayer, EPG importer, Picons, qt-stalker, Kodi ....

As there is not enough space on the flash so what's probably happening
is the flash is getting full and causing the box system to go read only.

So flash openatv 6.2 again, and install one or two of the necessary
plugins for your purposes.

Test 24-48 hours if all good then install more, keep an eye out for
the avail space left.

Once you have determined what it is and you have confirmed that it is
the flash memory causing the issue and not the haedhard then next step
is to move some plugins onto sdcard (flash expander)

Try the above and let me know how you get on.

Im gonna give that ago once I buy a new usb although stated above mentions its probably not my usb but im in the market for a new one anyway .

Question for all is are you using rear usb port and no other usb devices plugged in?

About the date can happen when flashing a new image as i had a few say 1970 and usually fixes itself when network is enabled and channels work.

ALL FIXED ---
Turns out open atv version 20 is no good on ZGEMMA H9S BOX
Tried open atv version 23 all fixed now

THANK YOU EVERYONE ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back