zgemma H9T - Factory reset not actually factory resetting!

Easiest way is to connect to the box using Putty and flash the partition that Wooshbuild is on.

Flash ATV via command line from the creators GrogBuild FreeRange - Leading the way to simplicity

You might have to issue an init 4 command to stop the box bootlooping first.

Alternatively use this guide to flash by USB https://www.openvix.co.uk/openvix-builds/Guides and Tutorials/Flashing Guides/Zgemma USB Flashing Guides/How to flash a Zgemma H9 Series by USB.pdf
no doesnt seem to do anything is there a way to do a fresh install and start a fresh & wipe off all software ?

whoosh build still installed not booting after the atv / openvix install so i need to erase whoosh build ? i think the whoosh is corrupted now after the factory reset so is there a way to delete whoosh build or the whole entire software ? whoosh & atv

whoosh build still installed not booting after the atv / openvix install so i need to erase whoosh build ? i think the whoosh is corrupted now after the factory reset so is there a way to delete whoosh build or the whole entire software ? whoosh & atv
It just means the box isn't flashing, if it was, wooshbuild wouldn't be there.
Probably need to use a different usb stick if it's not working.
I assume you formatted and initialised it in the box before attempting to flash it?

It just means the box isn't flashing, if it was, wooshbuild wouldn't be there.
Probably need to use a different usb stick if it's not working.
I assume you formatted and initialised it in the box before attempting to flash it?
i formatted the usb so many times never initialised it never thought i had, each time ive tried to flash with atv / vix they install & looks ok, but the flash never gets rid of the whoosh build i think thats why it doesnt boot
ok i need to try another usb hopefully that works

i formatted the usb so many times never initialised it never thought i had, each time ive tried to flash with atv / vix they install & looks ok, but the flash never gets rid of the whoosh build i think thats why it doesnt boot
ok i need to try another usb hopefully that works
Put the usb in the box.
You have to initialise it.
Menu, setup, system, storage device, initialisation, click on your usb name, press red to initialise

Once it's done you can flash online. Press blue, click flash online

Put the usb in the box.
You have to initialise it.
Menu, setup, system, storage device, initialisation, click on your usb name, press red to initialise

Once it's done you can flash online. Press blue, click flash online
remember now i cant get to initialize it because its in boot loop and i cant get to the operating system

You should be able to flash from the network or usb in the recovery menu.
I can't remember how to get into recovery mode on the H9 but on the SF8008 you either press the little reset button whilst powering on or hold down the remote power button whilst powering on.

I can't remember how to get into recovery mode on the H9 but on the SF8008 you either press the little reset button whilst powering on or hold down the remote power button whilst powering on.
ok ive install atv again off another usb install correctly this time but now when i got the openwebif i type in (RooT) then it says password ?

ok ive install atv again off another usb install correctly this time but now when i got the openwebif i type in (RooT) then it says password ?
You have to set a password using 6.4
Menu.Setup. system.network.password setup

OMG it was the USB stick that was giving the problems changed to another then bam its working properly now thanks guys for all the help happy new yr (y)

Back