Zgemma H9T Stuck on boot after update

Can anyone advise me, please? hubby did an update on Zgemma as there were over 100 updates and he was afraid to leave them incase they had to be done (Zgemma was working Okay tho) now box is stuck on OPEN ATV screen and red light in front of the Zgemma box, we are hopeless with technical stuff but footie is on today so wanted to try to get it sorted if at all possible, can anyone help?

I have now downloaded Wooshbuild onto USB but when I insert it into Zgemma nothing happens, tried holding down power button and reset button still no good cannot get Zegemma past the ATV page, even if I have stupidly formatted Zgemma I should still be able to install wooshbuils surely?
Can some kind person advise me so at least I can get the build sorted then get my line done?

Thanks did that got Zgemma folder in winrar, inserted USB into Zgemm, but still the same thing nothing at all no action what so ever, the only difference is the light up icon on the front of the box is now white, when I press power on it changes to red and the OPEN ATV screen now shows but still goes no further. Maybe have to send it to seller to sort it out.

Thanks to those who tried to help me.

Hi all..made great progress today I got Open ATV onto Zgemma, but stuck as to how I get Wooshbuild on Zgemma can anyone advise, save me sending box away tomorrow.
I did look on youtube but when I tried to copy/paste the link to enter into webif it didn't work

Hi all..made great progress today I got Open ATV onto Zgemma, but stuck as to how I get Wooshbuild on Zgemma can anyone advise, save me sending box away tomorrow.
I did look on youtube but when I tried to copy/paste the link to enter into webif it didn't work

in terminal window type root, click enter
then paste the entire command line in and click enter again

Can you tell me where I can get the command line from as the one I tried to use on youtube would not work , it said something along the lines "No such file exists" I tried three times same message

I did that, but after inserting USB
(formatted) waiting 5 sec nothing happens.Im not seeing the window as shown on the tutorial.
Is it possible to use Open ATV to view TV(as opposed to something like wooshbuild) as only BBC1 is showing

i don't know what you mean, you don't put wooshbuild on a usb, you flash opnatv6.2, which you have done
then you use openwebif, click terminal, paste the code in and wooshbuild installs

Thanks pabloescaban ............it seems to be the code that is the problem it's not happening when I paste the command line, I thought it may be incorrect so was looking to see if I could find the command line elsewhere (I was trying to copy/paste command line from a youtube video)

Thanks all
Now have the box set up Okay. The only thing left now is IPTV line needs adding, I try to add user name and password in ALL4ONE bouquet adder, it says Name and password not recognized, Do I have to get in touch with my provider for this? I did send email but he's not answered, so was wondering if there's a way to do it myself or not?

you probably need to copy/paste the username and password in exactly as he sent them to you originally, don't type them in as there's a margin for error.
If you have done this and it's not working, you'll have to wait until he responds.
if you got the iptv from ebay/facebook etc, don't hold your breath

Thanks
I don't have the original just have it wrote into a notebook, as you say not ideal to enter line manually, I will need to wait for the seller to respond.
Just thought I might be able to do something as opposed to waiting.
Once again thanks.Great forum

Back