Zgemma H9T - XE VPN

That depends on what software you have installed. You can use xe vpn if you're using extreme editor, wooshbuild infinity VPN plugin or I have a script here http://techkings.org/threads/openvpn-with-my-private-network-on-enigma2.135282/
Cheers mate. I use your back up on my H2H, my VPN is Nord. I've tried the XE method but when I connect it it seems to block the IPTV as the screen goes blank and none of the IPTV channels work.

Can I use this script with Nord?

Cheers mate. I use your back up on my H2H, my VPN is Nord. I've tried the XE method but when I connect it it seems to block the IPTV as the screen goes blank and none of the IPTV channels work.

Can I use this script with Nord?

Yes but try running network test when using VPN. I have to set Google dns as described in this thread

I'm hoping I can pick your brains a little more. I restarted my box and when I go back in to XE VPN, I get the message "A background update check is in progress, please wait a few minutes and try again" and then it returns me to the plugin menu. This has been happening for the last 9 hrs. Any ideas what this means?
I'm not sure if you've sorted this they telnet opkg update then reboot box

Back