Zgemma HD channels & price.

I bought a zgemma H2S via a seller I found on facebook. He advertised the box with 1year cam at £150 or £225 with IPTV. I went for the option with IPTV. Unfortunately it doesn't give me any of the Sky HD channels. But that was mentioned before I bought it. Is there a cheaper option as my brother is now looking for box too? (the discounted boxes advertised on here for £75 surely won't include the cams or IPTV?)

I have a friend that has had a box for about 6 months which was bought elsewhere & he gets all the HD channels. Is there a way of getting all the Sky HD channels on my own box? I have seen people say HD channels are not available anymore but how is it still available on my friends box?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Your friend either has a virgin line and h2h box or a IPTV subscription with the HD channels

yea the box only cost £72 odd but as you say you get the freview for that price
but on the grey side you can add a "line" for the satellite to give you the paid channels minus their own hd channels
but if you want "hd" (as their not really proper hd mind) or world wide channels, you can get iptv on it. not the best box for the iptv, need something with a bit more power really

you dont have to set it up to work as an uk box, move your dish a bit and get channels from Europe, easy enough

He has an openbox via satellite dish & BT broadband. How much does it cost for a 1 month line that includes all the channel's? Also the cost of adding IPTV to see if I would be better of with the option of box only & add everything after or way I bought it with all included?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

IPTV isn't worth getting on the Zgemma. I pay £23.99 a month for BT and a satellite dish shouldn't cost you more than £80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back