WooshBuild zGemma help request.

topcat96

Hi everyone.

I have a zGemma H9S with both OpenATV 6.2 and Whooshbuild Infinity installed after following the guide posted elsewhere on here. All FTA channels are fine but satellite channels refuse to unscramble and remain blank.

A valid and active CCcam.org test line is in the correct folder ( /usr/keys/ ) but the problem persists. Softcam 2.3.2 reports that it's on FTA and I cannot figure out how to (if required) to change it or go from here.

Anybody have an idea where I'm going wrong? All help gratefully received and acknowledged!

Attachments

• Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    616.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi Cactikid

BBC, ITV and all other Freesat channels working ok. Am on Astra 28.2 (London region) ... no sky channels watchable at all here, just get a black screen. EPG updates are fine.

Do you know of any channels that have not gone dark yet so I can check here?

When you say CCcam.org, did you mean CCcam.cfg?
have you scanned in autobouquetmaker or a manual scan?
have you set tuner/abm to scan for fta or for satellite?

Unsure about this as i dont use atv.
Was the line starting with CWS which is mgcamd protocol.
I presume you also ran a network test on box and all green ticks.

Hi Pabloscaban

Yes, my bad ... CCcam.cfg file not CCcam.org (been a long day ...)

Autobouquetmaker is on auto ... Tuner A is set to Single Sats 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G

@cactikid ... Line is as follows:(full details omitted) C: URL Port Username Password

Network test result all green ticks.

Last edited:
4K ARM boxes need 2.3.2 on openatv, to the op, you may need to change your line to oscam and use oscam softcam if 2.3.2 wont clear channels

Back