Zgemma i55 4k iptv box

Gerard 10

Zgemma i55 4k iptv box 2019 red light stuck on boot after adding my sub can I use putty to send a open atv 6.2 to unlock the box

you need to get the latest open 6.2 image for your box model Downloaded to a pc/laptop and change the file name inside from noforce to force. You need to format your usb to fat32 first though mate

Try a different psu and try disconnecting everything apart from hdmi and powerlead see if boots up then

Please be careful where you are posting, this is not a feedback thread.

Thread moved this time, will be deleted in future.

you need to get the latest open 6.2 image for your box model Downloaded to a pc/laptop and change the file name inside from noforce to force. You need to format your usb to fat32 first though mate
Hi Tha
[/QUOTET

Graham 19811981 thanks for the reply unfortunately I am new to the programming game I have a Toshiba satellite pro I downloaded the openatv 6.2 from air digital site for zgemma i55 box 4k Installed it on Kingston 16gb now how do i force install

open the extracted folder inside if there is a file called noforce just simply rename it to force

Last edited:
Back