Zgemma I55 IPTV box issues

Hi All,

Bit of advice if possible. My mate has a zgemma I55 box running Open ATV v6 with the Woosh build, when it was handed over to him literally three days ago all working really well, he called last night to say that he pulled the ethernet cable from the back to swap into his android box now the I55 is stuck in a boot loop that won't progress any further than the main Woosh build image? Personally I think he's pulled the cable with the power still on and this action has now caused the system to react in this way. My question is..... Is there any way of recovering the box without performing a re-flash of the image?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Cheers
Finchy1975

Is the display panel stuck on a number or does it say the time?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The I55 IPTV box has no numbers or time on the front panel unlike the satellite boxes, just has the LED light as an indicator for when the power is on or off. Switch it all on, it pops up with the main image screen for OpenATV v6 and Wooshbuild, the blue circle appears in the top left corner as if its loading up and thats it, nothing else, blue circle disappears after 3-4 pop ups on screen and nothing? Remote fails to activate or get the box to do anything?

If he has a copy of IPTV details I'd have thought the quickest way out would be to reflash it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can get on via filezilla, you should be able to telnet in...

If so, then use putty to connect to the IP address you filezilla in to. Once logged in, type "init 4". Then, type "enigma2"

This should start to load, and in putty will give you all the details, and should show you where it's crashing...

Yeah that's what I'm thinking but still waiting on the guy that supplied the box to get back to me before I re flash and lose it all lol

Hi I have an iptv Zgemma i55 with red light only on the display it no turn to green how to solve the problem?. pls help

Hi I have an iptv Zgemma i55 with red light only on the display it no turn to green how to solve the problem?. pls help

Hello, what image have you got on the zgemma?
have you already loaded iptv onto the box? -has it been like this since you loadded the line onto it?

yes i have iptv yet on it ,the image is ipab tv

openATV IMAGE

Always the box had the red light,since i bought never the light turns green is always red . I have the box 2 months is always red

Last edited by a moderator:
A mate has a Zgemma i55 box with main image 6.3.0, OpenATV 6.0 and Xttream Downloader 3.0.6.
System starts up OK and network checks out - network test OK and can PuTTY to it.
Problem is that when going into the Xtream Downloader plugin to load bouquets and/or EPG, the system comes up with 'No internet connection'. This is clearly not the case, but he simply can't get past this. Any suggestions please?

Try a different ethanet cable reboot router put box in deep standby first have you tried loading e2iplayer up if installed as that may kick Internet in

Thanks for your reply. But already tried different cables, different routers, deep standby etc.. It definitely is not to do with the internet connection. Internet works perfectly for everything but Xtream Downloader.
I'm afraid I don't know about e2iplayer. Can you tell me more about it.

OK Now got Bouquets and EPG loading with Xtream-Downloader. They now show up correctly with any skin, but can't show selected channels. Just get the OpenATV screen.
Any advice most welcome.

hi, can anyone help, I did a update software on my zgemma box and it has stopped on 4 out of 4 on my screen and just keeps loading.. never stops.. what can I do to get out of this..please.

Back