zgemma i55 line id issue

hello my issue is i have installed wooshbuild with xe downloader plugin, all looks ok, but i keep getting iptv trials, and cant get any of them to work. i have got an app code number within the xe downloader, my question is if i send this nunmber to a iptv provider will they then activate my line as it says that i need to assign a line id number to the app code number as i am just seeing a zero in the line id box. thanks again.

Yes mate you send the qr code to the provider they add it to there xe panel then you would press yellow to download the bouquets wait till done then press blue to download epg and picons and in xe downloader set iptv player to 4097 and set vod player to 4097 and make sure you have a usb/hdd mounted and initialised to store the data

hello my issue is i have installed wooshbuild with xe downloader plugin, all looks ok, but i keep getting iptv trials, and cant get any of them to work. i have got an app code number within the xe downloader, my question is if i send this nunmber to a iptv provider will they then activate my line as it says that i need to assign a line id number to the app code number as i am just seeing a zero in the line id box. thanks again.
thanks for your responses, looks like i may have been scammed a couple of times as i have paid for a couple of trials and sent my app code number to the providers but got no response and never seen the line id box populated with anything

thanks for your responses, looks like i may have been scammed a couple of times as i have paid for a couple of trials and sent my app code number to the providers but got no response and never seen the line id box populated with anything
If you got off this forum then nothing down for that at all report it to the mods if off here

Trials are normally free

Make sure your on version 3.0.8 of XE.
Give them QR code, they will add your line to XE panel, then when they say it's down, press yellow. It will say done after a second or 2.
Then press blue. It will say importing. Wait about 5 mins till it says "valid channels".
Then press green to save.

Then go check your EPG.

Make sure your on version 3.0.8 of XE.
Give them QR code, they will add your line to XE panel, then when they say it's down, press yellow. It will say done after a second or 2.
Then press blue. It will say importing. Wait about 5 mins till it says "valid channels".
Then press green to save.

Then go check your EPG.
yes i am on 3.0.8 version so will organise another trial fingers crossed. i did pay for one of the trials for 7 days but no luck.

Back