Zgemma I55 plus - Live IPTV stream wont play

admo1o

Morning

Looking for some help, been setting up boxes for a while but this one has me stumped.

Running a zgemma i55 plus with openATV 6.3 and wooshbuild infinity. My provider gives me script to run which i have done and it imports all bouquets. Everything seems to be fine loaded up EPG showing all channel info. However the live streams wont play. VOD bouquets and E2istream plays fine just seems to be live stream.

I have tested the line on my mobile app and its working fine.

Any reason why this would be happening?

I've seen a lot of issues with softcams on here but i'm under the impression that is just for satellite feeds?

Softcam is for cable and sattalite irrelivent to iptv have you spoken to your provider about the problem is he doing maintinace on server ask him to generate a new script for you or use jedi and take details from the script and enter into jedi

Thanks for the quick reply.

My provider isn't the best at getting back so i'm still waiting, but not holding my breath.

I will give Jedi a go tonight and see how i get on.

Cheers

Softcam is for cable and sattalite irrelivent to iptv have you spoken to your provider about the problem is he doing maintinace on server ask him to generate a new script for you or use jedi and take details from the script and enter into jedi
Update - managed to get all channels working through Jedi. Appreciate the help

Back