zgemma i55 plus - Any Reviews?

Hi

looking to buy a zgemma i55 plus because i like the sly skins had zgemma h.2s before.
just wondering are they worth buying, running mag 256 at moment.

thanks

Why not get an all round box sat/cable as well as the same price or are you just looking for an iptv one.

Didn’t know there was thought was mainly iptv now a days.. like I said I had h.2s before and enjoyed it esp with the skin setup.

if you get an i55 and your iptv stops working, you have no chanels.
if you get an all round box as mentioned by @moshibeth you can put a cheap sat line on it as backup, you still have BT Sports for champions league and some EPL games and also about 80 other channels

if you get an i55 and your iptv stops working, you have no chanels.
if you get an all round box as mentioned by @moshibeth you can put a cheap sat line on it as backup, you still have BT Sports for champions league and some EPL games and also about 80 other channels
Did you get this box after pablo

GiGaBlue HD X2 Linux Enigma 2 HD H.265 PVR Receiver - Four Optional Tuner Types Available

The i55 boxes are good boxes but it's finding a decent supplier who you can trust I use i55 box to replace my h2s and freesat built into tv but as mentioned it's what ever you would prefer to use

The i55 boxes are good boxes but it's finding a decent supplier who you can trust I use i55 box to replace my h2s and freesat built into tv but as mentioned it's what ever you would prefer to use
Once you have good supplier for iptv that’s half the battle.. a lot to check out. But the sly q skin looks as good as my proper box from what I’ve seen online

Chabs does amazing work on the skins mate for all open atv images they do imitate the actual sky q skin it may be half the battle but I haven't had any problems with mine for 12 months

Did you get this box after pablo

GiGaBlue HD X2 Linux Enigma 2 HD H.265 PVR Receiver - Four Optional Tuner Types Available

Yes, flashed openatv to it, added grogbuild, set it up, gave it my brother.
When I first lifted it out, noticed the remote wasn't working but somehow got it going.
He phoned me yesterday, stuck on Eden and remote not working, so he dropped it off for me to reflash, it was stuck and nothing worked, flashed it via Terminal, grogbuild loaded up all new.
Remote wouldn't work, sent off email to wos
then pressed every button on remote, there's one called 'Giga'
as soon as i presed this, everything worked fine...the entire instruction manual is in German so didn't read it, apparently this button locks the remote, all running again now

I’ve had sub on the mag 256 box and haven’t had prob with that at all.. think I’ll try the i55 first and see how go :)

Back