zgemma i55 plus

cannine

my zgemma i55 plus keeps shutting down when i get to the very first
initialisation and now will not download the all4one program any help woul be greatly appreciated

If on about WooshBuild Infinity when it asks to initialise USB select no and do it manually then box won't crash

Last edited:
Have you initialised usb and try a reboot of box
yup tried alli can think of have restarted the whole setup process twice and still nothing now i have locked at the flash oline and nothing in that either am starting to think i am doing something really wong

I’m stuck the same, currently have 2 Zgemma i55 plus boxes. 1 is stuck on boot loop with WooshBuild installed the other is stuck with the red light in the front. Neither would allow me to add Xtream tv to them. I’ve tried reflashing with 7 different usb sticks of various sizes, quick format, long format etc etc.. I’m at the end of my tether and willing to try anything!

If stuck on boot grogs won't work have you downloaded the right open atv for your box and extracted the Zgemma file open the Zgemma file and changed the no force file to force

Yes, I believe so anyway. Latest openatv, unzipped and put onto formatted fat32 usb stick. Tried various generic keys a verbatim and a sandisk. Silly question though is it just the i55plus folder with “force” or do I load all the files/folders which download?

Thanks, I’ve tried both ways but no luck as yet. I’m getting to the point where I’d love to give both boxes to somebody to flash them for me . I’ll give it another try tomorrow and see what happens

Thanks, I’ve tried both ways but no luck as yet. I’m getting to the point where I’d love to give both boxes to somebody to flash them for me . I’ll give it another try tomorrow and see what happens
i found that if i downloaded openatv 6.3 and installed it then go to blue button and online download and download openatv 6.2 from there carry on with wooshbuild, that sort both my boxes hope that helps

above is not possible if box is stuck on red light and the other in a boot loop as there is no ability to navigate the menu.

IMO - reg light = corrupt bootloader and the other needs reflash but you have already tried that.............

Last edited:
Try the psu from the box that is bootlooping then download latest version of vix and try reflashing with that image you don't need to recover bootloader make sure you've formatted your usb properly a USB stick from 4-8 gig should be big enough zgemmas are temperamental when comes to reflashing and USB sticks you could go through 20 and the 20th one would reflash

Back