zgemma i55

dougy b

hi lads does anyone now a way of doing a factory reset on a i55 it has ipab and i cant get it to do a reboot on usb and load openatv

hi lads does anyone now a way of doing a factory reset on a i55 it has ipab and i cant get it to do a reboot on usb and load openatv
Can you not flash through software manager and flashonline the usb your using to try and flash formatted to fat32 is it the small i55 box or the big sized one like a h2s

Can you not flash through software manager and flashonline the usb your using to try and flash formatted to fat32 is it the small i55 box or the big sized one like a h2s
hi baz yes its the small box only for iptv the program is by someone on techkings in 2017
Hi baz its the small box i have tried in vain to do a reboot with a usb and openatv but no go i have tried 5 differant usb sticks but no go i can get into menu boot theres open webif plugin and a couple of others but i cant get any farther thats why i was looking for factory reset but the program thats on it does not show it or anything else not even back up so i dont now mate

hi baz yes its the small box only for iptv the program is by someone on techkings in 2017

Hi baz its the small box i have tried in vain to do a reboot with a usb and openatv but no go i have tried 5 differant usb sticks but no go i can get into menu boot theres open webif plugin and a couple of others but i cant get any farther thats why i was looking for factory reset but the program thats on it does not show it or anything else not even back up so i dont now mate
When I had mine I had to hold power button on remote for it to start flashing mate

Press blue for software manager then blue for flashonline/local green to flashonline should be there asi used to use ipab myself

Press blue for software manager then blue for flashonline/local green to flashonline should be there asi used to use ipab myself
hi bazthanks for that it want flash on line says my 64gb usb is not big enough ,wots the procedure for mounting a usb

Back