WooshBuild zgemma ip address

hi there, i took ur tip and i was able to paste! the command line and and it worked...whoosh came on the box and i proceeded the setup... during midway where initialising it said make sure i have usb stick attached for ready to format, pressed OK to format and it kept crashing with the blue screen on every attempt!! so many times and i cannot get pass that part. i gave up.

I then took your advice and went for Grogbuild, did fresh image clean setup of atv 6.4 (i guess to get rid of whoosh incase it interferes with grog), entered Grogs command line but it wouldnt download said no usb attached!? obviously i made sure several times but thats all it kept saying. plugged it back in pc reformatted it (fat32), but still no difference. ive been at this all day n night but i need to sleep and i shall read any replies when i wake. thnx in advance.
Usb needs to be formatted to ext 4

hi there, i took ur tip and i was able to paste! the command line and and it worked...whoosh came on the box and i proceeded the setup... during midway where initialising it said make sure i have usb stick attached for ready to format, pressed OK to format and it kept crashing with the blue screen on every attempt!! so many times and i cannot get pass that part. i gave up.

I then took your advice and went for Grogbuild, did fresh image clean setup of atv 6.4 (i guess to get rid of whoosh incase it interferes with grog), entered Grogs command line but it wouldnt download said no usb attached!? obviously i made sure several times but thats all it kept saying. plugged it back in pc reformatted it (fat32), but still no difference. ive been at this all day n night but i need to sleep and i shall read any replies when i wake. thnx in advance.
Once formatted with FAT32, put the usb in the box and initialise it.
Menu, setup, system, storage device, initialisation.
Click on your usb device and press red and wait until its initialised and mounted.
Then run the Grogbuild command line again

Once formatted with FAT32, put the usb in the box and initialise it.
Menu, setup, system, storage device, initialisation.
Click on your usb device and press red and wait until its initialised and mounted.
Then run the Grogbuild command line again
thnx for the help pablo, i did all of what u said (initialised and mounted usb) and it seemed to have worked, entered the command line and went thru its instructions, the box restarted and the background pic of the teddy holding the gb cup was there. however, i did choose a skin [ 4) vskin.1080 ] during the command setup/download but the box seems to look the exact same, same skin same interface, the only difference i can tell that the process has worked is just the background pic of the teddy.

Anyways i did some changes in settings with the autobouquetmaker and the channels have came up more or less the way i wanted which is simply the live tv and freesat in decent enough order.

Back