zgemma iptv issues please help

tdog1888

hi i have iptv on my zgemma it works but it shows up under favorites as one big list of 3000 channels under the list name is there a away to fix this so it shows up like the old sly under sections like movies sports ect. and i cannot get the epg to work.
i am using 2booms m3u converter i am not sure if

hi i have iptv on my zgemma it works but it shows up under favorites as one big list of 3000 channels under the list name is there a away to fix this so it shows up like the old sly under sections like movies sports ect. and i cannot get the epg to work.
i am using 2booms m3u converter i am not sure if

I used thishttp://www.techkings.org/threads/how-to-assign-epg-to-iptv-streams.120096/ to create mine it is very manual but it does the job just set yourself some time to do it

it depends on your iptv provider, some provide a script that when added to your zgemma via your laptop gives you a proper epg with categories like uk entertainment iptv, us sports iptv, international sports iptv, etc etc etc

Download echanneliser and create your own custom bouquet and then drag the channels into relevant bouquets.

If your not sure how it's done then YouTube is your friend.

It's not difficult but it is a little consuming but the beauty is that when you've done it you can leave it alone and enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back