Zgemma - IPTV - Live Pause , Rewind etc

hiranuk

Hi

I have a Zgemma H.2H on Open Atv 6. I have a IPTV provider. Just finished setting it all up. SD card is initialised, set record location to SD card.

I can record fine without any problems, but when i try to pause a channel that is live i get a cross on the screen so it looks like it wont let me pause or rewind live TV.

I could do this when i plugged in my virgin line and signed up for a sub with a provider, but now that i am using IPTV i cannot seem to do this.

Is there a setting i need to apply on the Zgemma.

I would also like to record a channel and then play it while it is recording so that i can pause , rewind etc. but when i go to the media player plugin and play the recording it will only let me play up untill the moment i went into the media player for eg if i was on a channel recording for 30 sec, then went to the media player it will only show 30sec.

thanks in advance

Sounds like you haven't set up time shift properly, you need to go into time shift settings and put it on automatically start

check also it is deleting timeshifted events. when i started using IPTV it was saving timeshifts and my drive filled up very quickly.

it does take longer for the timeshift to take effect with IPTV. I also found that the VM HD skin worked better than chab's sky skin. i realise it shouldnt make a big difference, but for me it works much more effeciently

Do you guys have multiroom enabled from your provider. As time shift will use 2 streams.
no i have a single sub that only allows 1 connection. i can now pause and rewind. the reason i could not before as the EPG was not up t date. i can only record from one stream but i have the FTA channels running off the satelite dish so will have to chose wisely what i record for now.

Back