Zgemma-IPTV-Suls_Bouquet_Guide

hiranuk

Hi i have a Zgemma and a IPTV provider. When i use the providers wget method i get 1 bouquet called "IPTV" and all the channels are there.

So i tried to use suls IPTV bouquet maker but it does not work. In the EPG import i do not see "e2m3uboquet" as a source or my IPTV provider as a source. So when i use suls bouquet maker to create bouquets it does not do anything, i still see the bouquet called "IPTV"

I have edited the config.xml file to have my providers username and password.

can anyone tell me if there is a step by step guide for IPTV provider and using it with suls bouquet maker. Should i be editing any other file other than the config.xml?

Thanks

Hi i have a Zgemma and a IPTV provider. When i use the providers wget method i get 1 bouquet called "IPTV" and all the channels are there.

So i tried to use suls IPTV bouquet maker but it does not work. In the EPG import i do not see "e2m3uboquet" as a source or my IPTV provider as a source. So when i use suls bouquet maker to create bouquets it does not do anything, i still see the bouquet called "IPTV"

can anyone tell me if there is a step by step guide for IPTV provider and using it with suls bouquet maker. Should i be editing any other file other than the config.xml?

Thanks
Try the jedimaker plugin instead and that will create your channels for you and create epg.

As mentioned try jedi xtream bouquet maker simple and easy to set up all you need is username password and url for sever but you may need to send it through putyy as not installed in extensions on every image

Thanks
When you go on epg importer press blue then press up you should see
E2m3ubouquet click on it then you should see your provider
If you want separate bouquets go on e2m3ubouquet maker go on providers click on your provider then press up and look for multi vod enable that and save

Back