Zgemma IPTV via Xtream Editor

xubi

Hi, Please need help.
Got Zgemma h2h, Bought iptv subscription from a iptv provider, created a API line on xtreemeditor so i can link that to my zgemma box which was successful, When i import Bouquet & EPG , it says picnic 192, Vaild Channel 192 & Spoken to provider, He says all 3k channel s are on.
Can anyone please guide where or what am i doing wrong ?

Many Thanks
Zee

What version xtream editor are you using?
Your provider needs to send the playlist to your box by you sending him the qr code then he adds your username and password along with qr code to a template and sends over to your box.

EDIT: did your provider give you the server url and template or did he do it if a trial move onto next one or if a sub take a trial from someone who supports xe as 192 is a bit low even just for UK

Last edited:
What version xtream editor are you using?
Your provider needs to send the playlist to your box by you sending him the qr code then he adds your username and password along with qr code to a template and sends over to your box.

EDIT: did your provider give you the server url and template or did he do it if a trial move onto next one or if a sub take a trial from someone who supports xe as 192 is a bit low even just for UK

Thank you for your reply.Provider sent me Server url & port along with user n password, i created api line on stream editor and linked that to XE on zgemma.

Thank you for your reply.Provider sent me Server url & port along with user n password, i created api line on stream editor and linked that to XE on zgemma.
Never done it that way always created a template did you use standard xtream editor or Pro version?

Check your on 3.0.8 version when I refreshed box had to update plugin mine works fine standard version

Back