zgemma keeps crashing

tazzuk

yesterday i had a problem with the box. every time i pressed blue button the box crashed with the blue screen.. so i re flashed the box and every thing was ok..
today i get home from work .. every time i press menu the box crashes again. never had this b4. if any one can help it would be musch appreciated..

the box is zgemma star s..
image is open atv 5.1..
im using a usb always have done. even when i reflashed it.
also i have set a quite a few of zgemma before. and never had any problems like this before
as for the crashlog im not sure. will it say it on the blue screen ..

Sorry dont know atv much.
Have u tried (able to) re initialise the usb?
Is there space on the drive?
All epg/swapfile/ts/rec etc set to hdd?
Tried using cacheflush to check box memory?
Box isnt too hot?
On vix the logs are /home/root/logs
Sorry if all are obvious

Sorry dont know atv much.
Have u tried (able to) re initialise the usb?
Is there space on the drive?
All epg/swapfile/ts/rec etc set to hdd?
Tried using cacheflush to check box memory?
Box isnt too hot?
On vix the logs are /home/root/logs
Sorry if all are obvious
just saw somthing on another fourm about the swap file.. im just starting from scratch again.i dont think i did the swapfile before. hoping it will sort it ..

tryed vix before. had the same problem kept crashing

---------- Post Merged at 10:07 PM ----------

im just going to see how it goes now.. its all working as it should be.. getting another box soon and will give vix another go.. thanks for you help and advise every one..

Swap file on Openatv is in Menu info panel plugins . You shouldn't need one for the Zgemma. I have been told that leaving xmltv import on can cause issues like bootloop and crashing but it's not something I've logged.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi can you help,
ive setup all my zgemma h.2s box
and trying to record with my new hard drive but it's saying disk full??
does anyone know what this is

yesterday i had a problem with the box. every time i pressed blue button the box crashed with the blue screen.. so i re flashed the box and every thing was ok..
today i get home from work .. every time i press menu the box crashes again. never had this b4. if any one can help it would be musch appreciated..
Hi guy very new to this i am having a problem with myy zgemma h9s crashing it's giving me the blue screen and asking me to the send the following message to openatv which i have done awaiting a response the error is below.

Logfile/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1557924869.log

Back