Zgemma LC

gizmogaz

Hi does anyone have a image for zgemma LC which is setup with vm skin or sly that i just have to put id and district in and ready to go. Thanks

Hi
I am new to this forum ref the above I have the star 2s which up until recently was receiving free sat channels using the ipab software but recently it simply displays boot on the front screen. Which would you recommend a complete novice install on this box Ipab or wooshbuild ?.
Have read the install processes which are expertly explained in this forum. Also as this is a mature box what version of either of the above is recommended. Thanks in advance.
vfr

Hi
I am new to this forum ref the above I have the star 2s which up until recently was receiving free sat channels using the ipab software but recently it simply displays boot on the front screen. Which would you recommend a complete novice install on this box Ipab or wooshbuild ?.
Have read the install processes which are expertly explained in this forum. Also as this is a mature box what version of either of the above is recommended. Thanks in advance.
vfr
ipab is gone so wooshbuild

Hi Guys
Thank You for your kind offer of help, much appreciated.
I wanted to try and work this out myself but at the same time not wishing to mess the box up installing the wrong file etc, Best to ask those that know Eh!.
Basically I have a Zgemma STAR 2S Box running IPAB up until recently was working perfectly on free sat now it permanently displays boot on the front with the tv screen diplaying ipab. Instructions from your forum it requires me to perform a 2 stage action on the box, this being 1 re flash the box from rear usb port with correct file from it. Then 2 wooshbuild needs to be installed in a similar manor. Indications are wooshbuild latest verson works on all boxes. Would really appreciate confirmation of chosen path and correct flash files etc to be used for my box.
I am sure I am being too cautious with flash file etc, best be safe.
Kind Regards
vfr

Hi I’ve installed WooshBuild Infinity on my zgemma LC thanks to you guys. It’s response using remote changing stations is very slow with spinning wheel. Is hat because it’s a slow and old box or can I make it quicker. Using vm skin. Thanks

Hi I’ve installed WooshBuild Infinity on my zgemma LC thanks to you guys. It’s response using remote changing stations is very slow with spinning wheel. Is hat because it’s a slow and old box or can I make it quicker. Thanks
Its cause the star 2s is an old slow box mate nothing to do with image mate my star 2s is same where as better box models will be quicker

Hi the wooshbuild was 2 slow it was taking ages to change stations. Found a LC image some one had on vix. Basic but very quick got red skin on which runs great but it now has audio description on movies and no choice to turn off. Is the any fix for this I can load on. It is a old image by virtuoso image xtreme V1.3.6 by rossi2000 and simonsez. It runs good. Thanks.

Hi the wooshbuild was 2 slow it was taking ages to change stations. Found a LC image some one had on vix. Basic but very quick got red skin on which runs great but it now has audio description on movies and no choice to turn off. Is the any fix for this I can load on. It is a old image by virtuoso image xtreme V1.3.6 by rossi2000 and simonsez. It runs good. Thanks.
The audio fix problem was dealt with by reflashing with a newer version of vix if I remember rightly

Press the audio button and alter downmix.

Rossi2000 was one of the first top guns on these enigma boxes and a good skinner to at the time.How time flies.

Back