ZGemma No Space Crashing

Brownyred

Hi I have a zgemma I55 and it keeps crashing and won’t load my EPG I use xstream downloaded 3.0.6 version and it’s driving me mad can anyone tell me what I can delete either via pc or on the box directly thankyou ??

If xtream TV try connect to your box via putty and try opkg remove xtreamTv have you a hdd mounted as may have used all box memory

no mate only got box memory i did have a pendrive which i did the initialise and changed it from a 3 to a 4 but as a newbie i cant get epg to load to that via the xstream prog but will try use putty as you say.I tried deleting extra skins etc and it loaded all EPG last night but today its gone again so seems to deffo be HD full internally

i was kinda hoping there was a large file i could delete via filezilla that doesnt affect integral working of the box

You need to use a usb pen drive and set the epg to save to that and not internal flash and you can also install dream explorer from the plugins menu to see what is on installed your box and delete items.

Hi guys, i having similar problem flashed i55 with 6.3 and put XE on box and now cant get box to load after boot screen, i am thinking id the box memory full, in the setting was told to set the workpath as /etc/enigma2 but i think it should of been media/hdd or usr/usb.
Any help would be great, i am going to have to reflash tomorrow

Back