Zgemma performing poorly

mrblue

I had a h2s with openatv 6.3 for years, performed great but slowed dowb recently so uograded to a h11s.

I put on latest openatv with manual setup and also tried willowbuild but both times the box seizes up after a month or so. The little wheel always rotating

Also my epg even tbough it was set to download daily was missing updates which is annoying

Is there another image, process i can try or any other way epg can be obtained more reliably?

Id setup manually again with OpenATV and use the EPG Import plugin.

Keep the image as light as you can plugin wise.

I had a h2s with openatv 6.3 for years, performed great but slowed dowb recently so uograded to a h11s.

I put on latest openatv with manual setup and also tried willowbuild but both times the box seizes up after a month or so. The little wheel always rotating

Also my epg even tbough it was set to download daily was missing updates which is annoying

Is there another image, process i can try or any other way epg can be obtained more reliably?
H11 boxes run well. Is this for IPTV or just satellite. Is your epg saving to hdd (not internal flash). If IPTV what are you using,XE,Suls Jedi etc. Could be various things so need more info.

Yes ive been running one of these boxes for years so im well versed on basic setup although im probably out of touch on recently plugins and improvements etc.

The box is definitely set to media/hdd for the epg and formatted to ext4.

Im using jedimaker to run bouquets daily and epg importer to run epg, neither of these prove reliable, seem always dissapear requiring manual refresh

Ive reflashed my h11s with openatv 7.3. Ive only installed bare minimum plugins and ran jedi maker and epg importer, still not getting any epg listings, i thought it was provider but firestick epg is ok so im not sure why its not working

Ive reflashed my h11s with openatv 7.3. Ive only installed bare minimum plugins and ran jedi maker and epg importer, still not getting any epg listings, i thought it was provider but firestick epg is ok so im not sure why its not working
When setting up bouquets in jedimaker, have you told it to use provider epg?

Then put a tick in the IPTV box in epgimporter sources?

Yea done, all that, when i select manual input it shows 0 events for provider epg
Are the channels playing?

In epgimporter/sources, apart from putting a tick in your iptv provider epg, put 6 ticks in rytek UK cable and satellite and click SAVE.
Then click import

Yea done, all that, when i select manual input it shows 0 events for provider epg
You could try the new Bouquet maker xtream which is now in plugins menu as it will replace jedi and is more up to date. Using it on several boxes with no issues. It is an improvement over jedi which also lets you edit which channels you want in your bouquets...
It could be your usb storage device. Try reformatting your usb and reload your epg.
Also are you entering m3u http://EnterAddress/get.php?username=xxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts as if using playlist you will have epg issues.
Failing that try Open Vix instead of OpenAtv.

You could try the new Bouquet maker xtream which is now in plugins menu as it will replace jedi and is more up to date. Using it on several boxes with no issues. It is an improvement over jedi which also lets you edit which channels you want in your bouquets...
It could be your usb storage device. Try reformatting your usb and reload your epg.
Also are you entering m3u http://EnterAddress/get.php?username=xxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts as if using playlist you will have epg issues.
Failing that try Open Vix instead of OpenAtv.
if not getting epg via jedimaker and epgimporter it wont make any difference if using bouquets maker xtream problem is something else has he even setup normal epg and selected where to save it to.

I have mentioned it but same as usual, enigma2 is not officially supported.

Not sure if epg is different from firestick and zgemma, as firestick epg is all ok

Back