Zgemma remote

mrblue

Maybe not possible but if i have two zgemma h2s side by side, is there anyway to lock remote to eaxh box so remote doesnt command both simultaneously

Not possible IMO. Only alternative method I can think of is if you block the IR on one of the boxes and use the remote via Webif or if you can program a separate remote to one of the boxes.

Bit strange to have 2 boxes?! what are you trying to achieve that you cant manage with one?!?

@mrblue
i got 2 boxes running 1 motorized and other static on fixed satellite all i do is press the white power button on rear on the box iam not using at that time ,
or as prim@l says put foil over the IR
regards
skybot1.

You could use the enigma 2 remote app if you have a Android phone or tablet. It controls the box over your network as opposed to IR. It can be found in the Play Store it's a bit clunky and obviously does not feel like your normal remote if you are fussy that way but it is a functional option.

there is one on IOS too called Dreamote not tested so not sure works on zgemma
regards
skybot1.

just tested it only works if box has wifi and same as your phone

I have two H7s in the same TV unit, I stagger one back a bit! Put on the one I'm using and the other in standby.
If you want to change boxes just press the on off button on remote and one goes on and the other goes off! But not both on together, I use for recording mostly and they both do that in standby.

I have two H7s in the same TV unit, I stagger one back a bit! Put on the one I'm using and the other in standby.
If you want to change boxes just press the on off button on remote and one goes on and the other goes off! But not both on together, I use for recording mostly and they both do that in standby.
Simple but effective the way life should be.

Back