Zgemma s2 stuck on boot but loads

Pick007

Evening everybody.ive got a Zgemma s2 which as lost sound.Ive tried 2 different hdmi leads but still the same problem.so I've reflashed to see if it's sorts the problem out but I've still no sound.Ive reflashed with two different firmwares but still the same problem.the firmware loads every time and I get normal picture and can change channels but no sound still.when the firmware loads it's stay on boot and doesn't show any number counting up.

Have you tried turning up the volume using the remote control for the zgemma?

I know woosh was famous for his earlier builds being done at night with his boxes sound turned completely down

Yes volume's right up.just strange how I can flash it and get channels.but the box stays on boot but doesn't count up like it normally would do.

It is stuck in boot,but the image loads and I get channels and can go from bbc1 to itv with a picture but no sound.i understood that if it was stuck in boot loop the image wouldn't load.

Its stuck in boot loop then, you need to re flash it with a good image, this will overwrite the current image which is probably corrupted.

Just make sure you have a copy of you server details before re flashing

Its stuck in boot loop then, you need to re flash it with a good image, this will overwrite the current image which is probably corrupted.

Just make sure you have a copy of you server details before re flashing
He has reflashed it if you read post one

I've changed the original image with the problem to ipab 1.3 but same loads the image I can change channels but no sound and boot still on front of box.will try another image.thanks

It's probably best to put an up to date image on it then.
If you know what your doing then download the latest image from opena.tv
You will need some additional files to complete the setup and possibly a guide to help you.
Pm me your email address and I'll send you some information

I have had the Boot word on my screen and it works perfectly, personally, it never bothered me as long as the box worked.
As for the volume, if you have flashed Wooshbuild, he starts the volume at 0, it needs to be turned up on the zgemma remote

And it DEFINITELY wasn't stuck in a boot loop

Last edited:
Just an update.reflashed with sucmnsee full back up image and its flashed with the time on the front of box now but still no sound!!!strange

Is this on HD only or SD too.

If HD only try switching digital downmix to on.

on whooshbuild - its press yellow button, then green button then exit.

Back