Zgemma S2S - I messed up and getting Zero Help

tcampbell

OK, so I bought a Zgemma S 2S and it was working ok. I wanted to add features, KODI, IPTV and in the process messed everything up.

The person I bought the box and sub from prides himself on his help and support. HA I guess he's too busy to help me. To be fair I did get a 13sec phone call and 2 files to upload via filezilla which then kept crashing the box.

It's been a week now and I REALLY don't want to go back to Sky.

Can anybody help?

Tx

1: can you access your box via ftp? If so recover your line and save it somewhere save,
2: now reflash your box with wooshbuild, read the instructions several times before committing then asking questions on here.
3: when this is done it will have IPTV. Kodi direct and a cam importer which will put your line in the correct place when you insert it on a USB flash drive via the cam importer tool which is found in menu / plugins

Just had a thought, if you can't get rescue your line then get the guy you bought it off to send you it via email.
It's never best to buy off these guys,
Because of like you and you get stuck they ain't bothered, they got their cash!
Harsh I know, but sure it can be sorted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks Matieboy. I ended up following sucmnsee update post. Without offending anyone, I don't like the skin and box crashes if I try to change it on plus side sky is working. TC

Well just get hold of the latest slyk skin and install it to your box,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back