Zgemma/Samsung micro-stuttering?

claktv

Hi all. Yet another problem.

Got a new Samsung TV to replace my old Sony, but I'm having problems with the picture on Zgemma. Other inputs (e.g. IPTV on the Apple TV) are fine, so I'm sure it's the box.

I've noticed that micro stuttering is present on all channels (not an lPTV thing, freeview is the same). By this I mean consistent jerky motion during fast-moving scenes (frame rate related) and not buffering or network or anything like that.

I've checked the auto motion plus settings on the TV and it makes no difference. Also looked at refresh rates on the box, game mode on the TV and different cables. Same issue with other Samsung TV as well, but not my old Sony.

So it definitely seems to be with the Zgemma's output. Any ideas or solutions?

All the best
Florian

The box is currently set to 1080p 50hz, but I’ve tried the others and it seems the same.
All I can find about the TV’s refresh rate is that it supports up to 120hz (don’t know much about this).

thanks

HDMI cables are my fault as they’re all embedded in the wall when I put the TV up. Can’t replace them without replastering the wall, which was a bad move on my part. Will try one outside though and see if it helps.

cheers

Got this problem with newly installed H9Twin , connected to LG Tv , stutters on FTA , tried all combination ( i know of) between tv settings, trumotion and videomode on the box through 1080i to 216030p, hdr certified cable/s etc , no difference , driving me mad, just wondered if anybody had suggestions,

thanks

Back