Zgemma Server Connection Problem

bluespudz

I wonder if anyone can help with a really strange but frustrating problem, I have set up a lot of Enigma 2 boxes over the last few years but never seen this situation before.

On new or upgraded Zgemma E2 boxes ( Various models ) after updating to the latest OpenATV image or Wooshbuild base system I make my connections to the IPTV server ie. IPTV software, MAC address, DHCP set up etc. and everything is working perfect and connecting to the IPTV service as normal. When I then transfer these fully working boxes to my friends they all show access denied, yet when they bring them back to me they work fine. The box MAC address matches the server exactly and the network is set up for DHCP, All network setting at the different locations show as working perfect...I have been through all the usual checks like resetting routers, checking connections etc. pressing the blue button validation button etc etc.... They all work at my house but don't seem to want to connect at my friends premises.. No blocking problems at the other locations as some have a second box working perfectly...Any thoughts greatly appreciated....Thank you.

Back