Zgemma sly uk Whooshbuild Which Region to set for Cambridgeshire/ East Anglia?

JOEMU51

Hi

Can anyone tell me which region in AutoBouquets to set for Ely in Cambridgeshire /East Anglia??

West Anglia shows in the list but none for East Anglia? :(

Thanks

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...1Q7M8NnjyH6jjNEig&sig2=eKQM5RGNVcpjVd3gL07G1Q

---------- Post Merged at 06:11 PM ----------

Anglia Television.svg
ITV Anglia, previously known as Anglia Television or Anglia, is the ITV franchise holder for the East of England. The station is based at Anglia House in Norwich, with regional news bureaux in Cambridge, Ipswich and Northampton. ITV Anglia is owned and operated by ITV plc under the licence name of ITV Broadcasting Limited.[2]

ITV Anglia broadcasts to Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, northern Hertfordshire, northern Buckinghamshire, southern Lincolnshire, southern Rutland and a small part of southern Leicestershire.

Thanks dillyp70, Im sorry as im from N.Ireland and not very well clued in on mainland regions, setting up a box for a friend there so i think from the options i have in Local Area selection it would be Norfolk rather than Essex..

thanks again

Im on the Bedfordshire Hertfordshire border and go with the Norfolk region that gives me BBC news and weather locally for our area. (BBC 1 East etc)

Back