Zgemma sponsored site question

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul75

Hi all

Today I shall be ordering my zgemma but before I proceed I don't have a PayPal account but says I can continue as a guest but on the website it states about you address not matching with PayPal it won't be sent out,sorry if this is a stupid question just wanting to know if I can proceed with buying via the PayPal guest option.

Thank you

If you are paying on the paypay screen using your debit or credit card there should be no issue, but I would personally give zgemma a call before you buy and let them know that this is what you will be doing.

Nice people and happy to help

zgemma UK
07979 234501

Cheers wooshman for the fast reply could I make a new account today on paypal as probably gonna need it and would it be active straight away,not sure how quick it goes live

Hi,

I would create a full paypal account anyway, many sites accept paypal and their mobile app is getting better.
Fleebay uses PayPal and similar sites.
Setup Account, Link Debit card, link bank account, verify your address, then you can add additional delivery authorized addresses.
I have 4 addresses on my PayPal and they are all authorised, so sellers send to the address I provide, either home, business, parents, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back