Zgemma star 2s cccam Install!!

sdon1990

I'm struggling to get my Zgemma to recognise my cccam. I have tried directly adding it to the box by using DCC but still no joy! its starting to really annoy me, shouldn't this be easy?

Any help at all will be great appreciated!!

its really quite easy when you know how,check the zgemma section it will show how to add cline to your box

Once you installed your line Make sure you Disconnect from FTP, Start your cam, Restart box (not with GUI) if you are still struggling PM me

Hi I had same issue was trying to use mgamd 1.38 switched to 1.35a and it was fine.the cccam didnt.work one bit

Thanks for the help everyone and s. Ended up installing (techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=515) MTPOCKETS_ZGEMMA2S_OPENATV42_20150623.ZIP. I found that it had a sample cccam.cfg which only required me to type my line in.
No my promblem is how do I add a second line beginning with a N: ?

Can you a second line be added to Linux boxes?

you can add a second line but you will have to put both lines into 1 file CCcam.cfg or newcamd.list

if one line is a cline and other is a nline would you not need a CCcam.cfg using cccam 2.1.3 or 2.30 and mg.cfg using 1.38 and newcamd.list?
not used 2 lines ?

use your server details and create a CCcam.cfg file using both lines using notepad (put line details in 2 separate rows ) use cccam 2.30,the zgemma boxes run better on cccam

I've used DCC to get to the CCAM.cfg then underneath my C: I just pasted my N: in. I saved it and exited DCC and restarted my box. Channels working but I have no idea if both lines or in use or just the one. So far the stalling has stop but could be coincidence. How can I check this on my box?

Your box can only use 1 line at a time the only way to tell is to delete other line and try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it will but if you want to tell which 1 is freezing alot you wont be able to
Where someone has got Zgemma boxes run better in CCcam Has got me ?
N lines work better in Mg cam Proven

Last edited:
go into menu softcam/ci,CCcam info,servers and it will show active lines there will be a green or red by the side of each line if both on green your both servers are live

---------- Post Merged at 08:37 PM ----------

zgemma boxes are more stable with cccam and skyboxes on mg cam

go into menu softcam/ci,CCcam info,servers and it will show active lines there will be a green or red by the side of each line if both on green your both servers are live

---------- Post Merged at 08:37 PM ----------

zgemma boxes are more stable with cccam and skyboxes on mg cam

Thats great thanks, both look to be active!

Back