Zgemma Star 2s Freeezing on recordings

liphook

I apologise in advance if this issue has already been discussed, I have looked around the forum but not seen it anywhere.

I am using sucmnsee on my zgemma 2s. I am currently using a mgcamd test line and it has been really good, no problems, but when I record a program, at first it is ok, but towards the end of the program it skips terribly. I was previously using a cccam line and it did the same with that, but that line was prone to freezing when I watching live tv, so thought it was a line problem, but now wondering if it is a recording issue? Does anyone have any idea?

A mate had the same problem,he bought a cheap USB from flea bay told him to buy one from pcworld set it up for him and it's perfect.So might be worth trying another USB drive,PC world have just reduced them I got a USB 3 sandisk ultra flair 32gb for a tenner works perfect in my box,think the 64gig is about £15

Thanks very much for your reply. I have a san disk ultra 3.0, so will try something else. I'm thinking maybe to get an external HD, do you recommend any in particular or do they all work pretty well

Yes, it's to do with the read/write speed of your storage device.
Invest in a better quality one (not from a well know auction site)

Either way will do. Personally I'd store everything on the HDD as a USB sticking out the front doesn't look good.
Most of the more expensive boxes have an internal HDD with everything being stored to the 1 location.

Thanks alot, I'll go buy it today and hopefully that's my problem solved.

Yes, it's to do with the read/write speed of your storage device.
Invest in a better quality one (not from a well know auction site)

Either way will do. Personally I'd store everything on the HDD as a USB sticking out the front doesn't look good.
Most of the more expensive boxes have an internal HDD with everything being stored to the 1 location.

Back