Zgemma Star 2s no signal

Shabbs

Having a nightmare, had to reflash my Zgemma 2s as it was stuck on boot, back up and running now it isn't receiving a signal, (0%) seemed to feck up when I was setting up my IPTV, any ideas?
Appreciated.

Having a nightmare, had to reflash my Zgemma 2s as it was stuck on boot, back up and running now it isn't receiving a signal, (0%) seemed to feck up when I was setting up my IPTV, any ideas?
Appreciated.
Have you checked all cables

Cable is earthing out on one of the connections by the sounds,Push/screw the connection on tight and make sure the outer cable is not touching the inner one

Gone off again wtf
My ZGEMMA 2S had the same problem, re-flashed it updated from WooshBuild V5 to V7, still no picture, done software update, no good, checked cable, same, pressed RED button checked SOFTCAMPANEL...no cams active...highlighted...Select Cam 1 pressed over to...mgcamd_1.38r1...pressed GREEN button to restart cam....pressed down to...Select Cam 2...pressed over to pick...oscam_atv 1.2 11214...pressed GREEN button to restart cam...rebooted. Still no joy, so I pressed GREEN button and entered WB CONFIG in the Plugin Browser...scrolled down to....Change skin, boot theme & EPG options...entered and selected...Show EPG timeline which was set to [none] and pressed GREEN [Set selected] and my ZGEMMA crashed with the Blue Screen of Death...but when it restarted all my channels were WORKING AGAIN. I dont know what happened but up untill then nothing worked except IPTV Player. Hope this is of help...Slan

will give that a try
You mentioned that your problem started with IPTV Player...Well I forgot that I had a problem with the latest IPTV Player update...It kept giving me a codec and error 6 message...so I entered the IPTV Player...went to...CONFIGURATION...scrolled down to the last page and second from the bottom I changed...Allow downgrade...from...no to yes...Pressed GREEN button to save. Then downgraded to 2018.02.03.01. And rebooted. IPTV Player also works fine now...Slainte

Think my tuner is gubbed
Something is wrong so give this a try because I have another zgemma reflashed it with wooshbuild v7...and the same thing happened again...no picture or sound on all channels. So I went to...BLUE button...Software Manager...Software Update...installed all 155 of them. exited...then pressed RED...SoftcamPanel and selected Cam 1 and 2 as above described. THEN I pressed BLUE and scrolled down to...Tuner Setup and selected...Automatic Scan let it complete, and ALL channels worked...but out of order...So I pressed GREEN then WB Config...Country, region etc...chose my local region and country for channel swaps...saved it...run channel scan...saved it...and everything was sorted.

have you checked the cable inside and out? - something could have scuffed it outside and it's damaged.
This sounds like there's no connection to the dish, or possibly a loose connection if it's on/off/on
Has the dish been knocked?

I seem to be having a similar problem spent all night last night with my very first zgemma box ever and have been faced with this issue from the word go!
I have read that many different comments regarding no signal on Star 2s I then wonder what remedy would end my frustration, I can confirm that my cables are all ok and in the correct places as advised and as a last resort re-made the connections as in stripped and fitted new F Connectors, i have tried these in my skyHD box and can confirm that the picture comes through on that so my existing satellite is aligned correctly.
It is really getting me down as I have purchased a Gift and cannot put it to use as of yet (not even picking up FTA)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

i would check if sat tuner is on 28.2 to scan on ,no signal might mean its on other sat as wrong one chosen?

I have checked that already and have seen a lot of comments about disabling Tuner B however regardless of the image installed on the box it only ever displays a single tuner (Tuner A) it seems to me that I have paid for an electronic door stop/Draught excluder :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Back