Zgemma star 2s "tune failed"

Rabby77

Hi new to the forum and this has probably covered before but I got a zgemma star 2s 2 weeks ago i belie flashed with vix and sky blue hd by a man with a dog. Everything was working ok until this morning when I lost all the uk freeview channels now I'm only getting sly channels. Tried everything like updating bouquets and switching on and off the box etc but still comes up with "tune failed". It's driving me demented as I wanted to get rid of sly but promised her indoors that there would be no problems, heeeellllppp!!

Check your autoboquets settings. You should not have freesat checked only sky uk. Sky uk will bring in all sky and fta channels. It can fail if freesat is checked. You might also be hiding certain bouquets.

Last edited:
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers.

Only check Sky uk for now and set it to your local area if not already. i.e Granada Custom
Freesat doesn't need to be ticked.
SKY ROI doesn't need to be ticked (unless you are from ireland :) )

Then do a channel scan.

If you are still struggling check your signal strength.

Check your f-connectors (the connectors going into your box). A bad connector will either result in no signal or a very bad signal.

Last edited:
I got it, I basically had to "reset" tuner A by not configuring it and then turning it back on then low and behold all the FTA channels came back on thanks for the help in any case :yes!:

You might have to tick Sky roi if you have setanta sports in your package, but only the sports section.

Last edited:
Back