Zgemma Star 2S

kennymat

Hi can some help me i am looking for Flash drive for my zgemma 2s where can i get it please i am new to all this thanks kennymat

Here is the image for Zgemma 2s OpenATV 6.1 and you might need to update your bootloader in the box, use this Zgemma2s Bootloader upgrade

(ANY USB STICK SHOULD WORK, some larger capacity give issues so look for a small size if possible, I use an old 2gb stick and its flawless.)

Step1, Format the USB stick to Fat32
Step2. Flash the bootloader
Step3. Remove files from USB stick
Step4. Extract the Image file and place the zgemma folder on the root of your stick, if F is your usb drive ie: F:\zgemma
Step5. Flash Zgemma2s with the OpenATV6.1 image
Step6. Once booted> press menu > setup > software management and choose flash online/local. Select ATV6.2 then select the lastest build then press green to flash.

This will update the box to OpenATV6.2 working without any issue, some people have had issues with flashing OpenATV6.2 directly from usb and it has not worked. I tried this method and it works so will share for all.

Here is the image for Zgemma 2s OpenATV 6.1 and you might need to update your bootloader in the box, use this Zgemma2s Bootloader upgrade

(ANY USB STICK SHOULD WORK, some larger capacity give issues so look for a small size if possible, I use an old 2gb stick and its flawless.)

Step1, Format the USB stick to Fat32
Step2. Flash the bootloader
Step3. Remove files from USB stick
Step4. Extract the Image file and place the zgemma folder on the root of your stick, if F is your usb drive ie: F:\zgemma
Step5. Flash Zgemma2s with the OpenATV6.1 image
Step6. Once booted> press menu > setup > software management and choose flash online/local. Select ATV6.2 then select the lastest build then press green to flash.

This will update the box to OpenATV6.2 working without any issue, some people have had issues with flashing OpenATV6.2 directly from usb and it has not worked. I tried this method and it works so will share for all.
Evenning, just done this, all went well until I tried reloading backup, now 6.2 just sitting spinning.
Do you recommend a build or just leave bare bones ATV 6.2?
If so which plugins do I need for IPTV?
Any help much appreciated.

I would just use open atv 6.2 if your just using it for ipeetv and ask your provider for plugin if he has one or if not a lot use jedimaker

I would just use open atv 6.2 if your just using it for ipeetv and ask your provider for plugin if he has one or if not a lot use jedimaker
Thanks for reply, just flashed box again & didn't reload backup. Now sitting good with basic screen.
My provider needs Xstream for IPTV & VOD will I just load it?

If xtreamtv you will need a command from your provider unless it's in downloadable plugins in extensions

Back