Zgemma Star 2s

Carolinea

TK Veteran
Hi,tryd posting this on the zgemma forum but it wouldn't let me for some reason ( very strange) anyway guys, would anyone know of how to get a remote for the zgemma 2 s box for a sick ladies bedroom please, at the minute I've lent her my remote from my zgemma box. And it works just fine on hers but I haven't the heart to ask for my remote back,so I need to buy another,any help at all will be greatly appreciated,thankyou.....Carolinea.

ebay best option only £3 or £4 i had to get a zgemma star h2 the other week make sure its exactly the right one though as people say one remote works all and they dont there is 3 different types 1 for early models then the h2h h5 exetera for later models then the h7 h9 exetera for the latest models

Amazon or eBay ebay cheapist that's for star2s remote

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190710_091810_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190710_091810_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 5
im just saying thats all i have a h2h and mine wouldnt work on my brothers star h2 at to get the zgemma star h2 remote just sying be careful thats all so you dont have to send it back

The H2 is same firmware as the 2S so that is probably a different remote from the H2S one then.
The H2S/H2H remotes will work H5's and H7's.

The H2S/H2H should have really been named H3S/H3H as they use H3 firmware.

Thankyou,to 1313,willo,woody and baz .I got the zgemma remote for £3.49p from the bay,it arrived within 48 hours,I popped 2 batteries in it and it worked brilliantly just the same as the one that came with the box,I explained to my very ill sick friend how the boys from TECHKINGS had come to her aid to help and she thought this was just wonderful.So a big thankyou again,and such a small thing like this will help her get back to good health again and she is recovering daily.Well done guys!!!

Back