zgemma star 2s

toxicdude

I am a complete newbie to enigma boxes and was wondering is it possible to get sly de if so could anybody get me started i have whats needed but dont really know where to start as i have used openboxes for years.

Of course, you'll need a line of sight to 19.2, a dish aligned & a sub/line. Like has been mentioned, you can download the latest oscam from the plugins menu.....often, your provider will provide you with the files required to use in oscam & instruct you on where & how to FTP them over to your box. If you use the search function here, you will see posts for the various different custom skins available, all detailing install guides.. The star 2s is quite an old box, so don't expect it to be too responsive, however, it will cope. You should consider IPTV in favour of 19.2.....less hassle, less expense & massively more content.

Up and running in oscam on hotbird gonna get the ladders out in the morning and hope sky.de clearing on 19.2 many thanks TK

When you have your amiziuth angle correct
And your elevation angle make sure you adjust the skew angle of Your l.n.b Looking at the satellite dish face on it sits at 12oclock

Back