zgemma star h1 no cable

mehmood

please help ,i have got zgemma star h1 and when you check inside the box the software is inside says zegemma star 2s , i have tried to install 2h on it but will not install . 2s software is working but there is no auto bouquet for cable . only sly . and to watch cable channels you have to go up and down to find the channel . its really hard . my question is can i install 2h on it ? or is there a way i can get auto baquit ? any help is appreciated .

Have you gone onto openatv website downloaded the right image from within air digital unzip the zgemma file open the zgemma file if there is a file that says noforce rename to force pop it onto usb completely power box off then put the flash drive into rear USB port and power box on by white button and should say FLSH after about 30 seconds but make sure you have your line details as you will loose them

Have you gone onto openatv website downloaded the right image from within air digital unzip the zgemma file open the zgemma file if there is a file that says noforce rename to force pop it onto usb completely power box off then put the flash drive into rear USB port and power box on by white button and should say FLSH after about 30 seconds but make sure you have your line details as you will loose them
it goese to flash and stay there for ever.

but when i use the zegemma star 2s fermware it flahses but on this software there is no autobquet for cable.

You could try the h1 from open atv see if that works ipab dead and buried try grog free range build that does it all online for you through webwif

Back