WooshBuild Zgemma star H2

So I'm stuck so with open atv 7.2 and that's it. What other builds can go on it if woosh is no longer supported. I mainly use it for the free to air and was considering running iptv from it . Can I add my own m3u8 /m3u file to it and if so can you link me to a post that shows how . Thanks for replying
That box will not run iptv unless you can find a provider running non hvec 265 streams better off getting a fire stick great device and simple to use. You There are no atv pre builds like woosh any longer than support python 3 firmware the newer 7.2 image.

So I'm stuck so with open atv 7.2 and that's it. What other builds can go on it if woosh is no longer supported. I mainly use it for the free to air and was considering running iptv from it . Can I add my own m3u8 /m3u file to it and if so can you link me to a post that shows how . Thanks for replying
As mentioned above that device isn't really suitable for IPTV streams, I use my enigma2 box for Freeview and use an Android device for IPTV, it just means changing TV source from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2. Android won't run Freeview or Freesat. You can get a firestick for about £35

EDIT, @Paddyharte61 I've just read that you are using a H7C, that will run IPTV as it's a 4k box

That box will not run iptv unless you can find a provider running non hvec 265 streams better off getting a fire stick great device and simple to use. You There are no atv pre builds like woosh any longer than support python 3 firmware the newer 7.2 image.
Thank you . I'll leave it well alone so and make do as is . I do have firestick and yes very easy use and runs iptv very well. I just thought I could have a play around on the zgemma with iptv ... thanks

Back