zgemma star h2s

kalve8586

hi there, ive got a h2s box that was working fine before my wife turned off the power at the plug before we went on holiday. ive tried to reflash it and it just comes up boot-flash-boot. it wont boot up with the green light it just stays red. ive tried open atv and open vix with no joy. ive formatted 7 sticks all different makes models and gb. any ideas on what i could do to get it to flash properly?

Press the power button again when it says "flash" on display to flash build on usb stick.

Good luck.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I know this may sound stupid.try removing the power cord for 5 mins then re-insert .then try your sub stick in front port.i have had issues before regarding this.i think the capacitor in the lead holds charge a bit like a laptop cable.when you unplug the green light stays on for a few seconds.for some reason it interferes with the usb. It had me scratching my head for hours when I had trouble reflashing.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

When you see it showing boot-flash-boot as you described, press the power button on the box once and it should start to flash.

im really stuck ive just tried the power button trick and the down volume trick and still no joy :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If you've flashed 6 you should know. Try ipab.tv it shouldn't matter which image but you never know. Use smallest usb stick you have in back. If FLSH doesn't come up straight away it's not working. There is actually a non usb flash method in the ipab instructions.

Sent from my S7 Edge using Tapatalk

If you've flashed 6 you should know. Try ipab.tv it shouldn't matter which image but you never know. Use smallest usb stick you have in back. If FLSH doesn't come up straight away it's not working. There is actually a non usb flash method in the ipab instructions.

i cant find the non usb instructions in the install manual i have or on the net.

I thought there was a way which involved actually rewriting the whole atv again. But I've checked instructions and can't see it now

Back