zgemma star h2s

Use either a Sandisk / Kingston / Toshiba USB drive - smaller the better but under 32gb ... quick format on the computer with FAT32 as the file system.

Remove the zgemma folder from the .rar file and drag onto the USB, turn box off - put USB in rear and power on the box and wait a few seconds... the box should come up with FL5H now.

http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/uG6eX0kZ/file.html

Have you got access to another power supply.i know it's a long shot but strange things happen.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I once had a problem with one of mine just wouldn't flash latest whooshbuild.mah have been v5.i ended up flashing an older build on it then updating try that.

I once had a problem with one of mine just wouldn't flash latest whooshbuild.mah have been v5.i ended up flashing an older build on it then updating try that.

Ive tried another power supply and no difference. I was gonna try a old version but all the files on the net are the new version

hi there, ive got a h2s box that was working fine before my wife turned off the power at the plug before we went on holiday. ive tried to reflash it and it just comes up boot-flash-boot. it wont boot up with the green light it just stays red. ive tried open atv and open vix with no joy. ive formatted 7 sticks all different makes models and gb. any ideas on what i could do to get it to flash properly?
heres what to do put this file on a usb stick make shure the power is of on your zgemma box put the usb in the rear of the box press and hold the power button on the front panel and at the same time power up the box release power button on the front panel then it will say flash enjoy

Attachments

• Folder.jpg
    Folder.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 44
Please try flashing older image before you shell out on another box.you may find whoosh v4 in download section I would try that.

heres what to do put this file on a usb stick make shure the power is of on your zgemma box put the usb in the rear of the box press and hold the power button on the front panel and at the same time power up the box release power button on the front panel then it will say flash enjoy
Ill give it a blast now!!

Pm me your email address I'll look on my pc tomorrow I'm sure I've got old builds on there if so I'll send it you

this file doesnt work its only a jpg file

Back