Zgemma star s2 issue

Hi all,

Firstly before anyone bollocks me i have ready countless forums and threads trying to fix my problem Just received my zgemma star s2 box today flashed the latest openvix image from the zgemma.tv it was the openvix-3.2.003.realease from the website it flashed fine, but now ive gone through all the configuration settings, nothing seems to be working, no epg, no channels to select no channel list or anything ive scanned the bonquet thing and it found 500+ channels but nothing seems to be working, sorry for the questions i am complete newbie with these boxes

You need to flash it with a BACK UP image like sucmnsee as all the hard bit off adding all the stuff you are missing is already done. OR you can source everything you think you will need and add it.

I didnt really want to flash it with a custom firmware, what would i need to source the epg as the image ive flashed already has cross epg etc? what would the reason being of no channels working? the image i had before was one called Virtuosso Image Xtreme by Team Vix but cant find that image anywhere

I didnt really want to flash it with a custom firmware, what would i need to source the epg as the image ive flashed already has cross epg etc? what would the reason being of no channels working? the image i had before was one called Virtuosso Image Xtreme by Team Vix but cant find that image anywhere

The images here are not custom they are backup ones they are the same as you have installed but someone has then gone and done all the bits like setting it up already so when you install it on another box you do not have to spend all that time doing it again.

If you have done ABM and then scanned it will find the channels once you have done this you need to setup the epg and download it then restart the box if its still not working then you are not doing it correctly.

Not sure what the problem is really, cause on scumsys version soon as i flash it loads and the channels work cant get my head round it not working on 2 different openvix firmwares

No still the Same running out, i have another zgemma box that i am currently trying to get the image off to flash to the new one, its currently "backing up root file system" you any good with these boxes do you know what the problem could be when i put a new image on? the custom ones work fine

If the backup created by scumsys works then why not just use that you do not need the latest builds plus vix team does not officially support this box so it could be issues regarding those images with these boxes but it wont be reported due to them not supporting them.

Back